Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wot's in YOUR Toilet? Your FACE?

...Back in the day, even before I was an out of the broom closet Pagan...I was young and a drinker. I was raised in drinking. That, after all, was the only way to have fun back then. As far as I knew anyhow. I would have a Cuba Libre with my sister as we dressed and slathered on our eye makeup and lipstick(using the lipcolor as rouge, as well!) If the night called for a Cocktail Dress, that called for a slip, drawers,push up bras, garters and nylons and then 4" pointed toe heels..... Stay with me here..it's necessary to know all these things. :)
If it was capri or jeans night that meant pants so tight your ankles might swell before you could get them back off.
Now then....Have a drink to go as we left the house (moms) get to a favorite bar and order beer....Long necks. We were not sissy girls...Quarters up on the pool tables. Win a few lose a few....loved us some pool playing.
More beer....Drink one Pee six.... Drink six do a face plant unless we caught each other in time. Go outside to cool off and have half a pack of cigs....go back in for purses and leave. Drive with the windows down and sober up or pass out. Stay in the car until regaining consciousness. Go into the bar bathroom, fix makeup...Find sister, order another beer and on and on....

Now then, on to the Crowning even of the night. Getting home, too drunk to undress, kneeling in front of the same bowl you had earlier peed in, among other things. Ripped hem on the the dress. Nylons torn or laddered all the way up. Too messed up to even kick off the High heels. Place arms on either side and get your hair wet, then puke your guts up with your face in the same place you arse was every single day...And many other arses come to think on it.

Do You Now, or have you ever puked into a toilet and then lay down next to it, face cool and wet from condensation off the bowl and passed SMOOTH OUT. I admit it. I did it. Will you ever do it again after reading this? Please say no, or hurry and unfriend me. :)Toilet Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. I have done this too and no I won't be doing it again....I was raised the same way but with a twist...my mother was a mean ass drunk! She threw stuff and beat the hell out of us kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I missed your reply!!!!!! We had folks that fought like dogs, he beat her half to death regularly while we all stood and cried. Bah Humbug! Thanks for posting even if it does seem I was rude, I sure didn't mean to be!!!

      Delete

Please let me know you dropped in! Enjoy and comment or don't enjoy and comment, nicely!