Friday, July 22, 2011

Booger Devils


Devil, Satan, Booger, Monster of the Night, Baellzebub, whatevah!... All ya'll Christians can be askeerd of them if ya want to. You can stay on YOUR straight and narrow and fear burning like an oily old rag for eternity if that's what floats that proverbial boat.
If you are led by the nose by beliefs of an entity that causes BAD things to happen around you. Led by the devil on your shoulder telling you to do evil shit to others, like child abuses, rapes, elder abuse, animal abuse,mass murders etc, that's all well and good for you. BUT.....I'ma tell the home truth here....THERE is no entity that does these things. Some people do get mental illnesses that keep them from always knowing right from really wrong. Some are so jerked up by their ears they've never learned the niceties of being a good person. And then, there is just Purentee EVIL clothed in human DNA.
John Wayne Gacy; Evil
Charlie Manson; Evil
Timothy Mc Veigh ; From the Oklahoma City Horrors; Evil
Adolph Hitler & Henchmen; EVIL

They each and everyone had their wits about them, they planned and carried out their evil deeds. None were NUTS....They were simply inhumane human sheit.

I don't fear a devil/booger. I pretty much stay on track because I love to do the right thing. That does NOT mean that I wouldn't try to tear you a new one if i caught you doing evil stuff...it does mean that I believe that there IS Karma. Karmic debts to be paid.... Whew, I am hoping hard that I have pretty well cleaned up most of my Karmic Debts this time around, it's HARD ya'll!.
Anyhowser....BE good cause ya know it's the right thing to do. Pay it forward(what a brilliant thing there) and know that your kindnesses do not go un-noticed. You maybe didn't notice your reward right off or it hasn't come yet. But cockleshells & bells, just do it right and ya have no boogers to fear, not even bad Karma if you're lucky.
Love ya'll beaucoups!
Kay

5 comments:

  1. And we help each other recognize and do the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I to do? I am here Mawsie....I KNOW Ur the author..wth?

    ~Rain*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blogger. Greater blog subject. I have good friends who are "feared" so bad, and spend way to much time and energy on being fearful for some thing" that doesn't even exist. No body but humans create their "evil" in their own minds, hearts etc. (I agree with u 100%) on Karmic debts. I too, hope I've cleared up mine too this time round'. (heh). Love this... Keep on writing Mawsie..
    Sorry bout that weird post reply thing ^ there from the other day. BTW, The music is real nice on here, at first tho I heard some irritating commercial, couldn't see it but was glad it went away, and I heard UR lovely music... :)

    ~Rain* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babe, I have no idea what that usic is about! Thanks for your really good post comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you dropped in! Enjoy and comment or don't enjoy and comment, nicely!